View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:27 pm 
After using R5F1 to autoupgrade my working R5E5 installation initially LiveTV and Video act like they play but no video or audio, recorded programs and videos are present and show in the gui database listing. Went back and stopped backend, ran mythtv-setup and deleted card (PVR-350), recreated, reset input and program guide/channel info, restarted. Now x won't work with the error "INIT: Id "c7" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes"

Hmm

I have looked in the forums for that error and found a few results, but they do not seem to quite apply to this situation...I was not upgrading from a version too far in the past, followed all applicable instructions in the thread "Sticky: R5F1 hints and hazards - Please read before installing!" that worked perfectly in the last upgrade.

Anyone else seen this?

Thx

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:34 pm 
The error message you're getting now is an X server complaint. If you're using the PVR-350 for output that would explain why the card definition changes affected it. See the recently added Known Change 5.4 in the hints and see if mjl has anything to suggest since he's done a lot of pvr-350 testing.