View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:17 pm 
First, I'd like to thank everyone for your work on KnoppMyth. The installation went very well. I learned a lot from the posts, getting my box up and running rather quickly. I had difficulty with the DVD and volume controls at first, but have since worked them out.

I do have a problem with the TV-Out from my nVidia card. The picture is pretty clear, but a bit fuzzy--not as sharp as it is from the TV. I was wondering if there was anything I could tweak to get the TV on the nVidia Card to be sharper.

I have a PVR-350 Capture Card, but haven't been able to get the TV out to work on it yet. I'm running a 1GHz PIII with 512MB of RAM, and a WD 120GB HDD. All GUI's are great, picture quality from a DVD, or Ripped DVDs to HDD are also perfect picture quality.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks again for all of your great work on putting this KnoppMyth together for those of us that are not as savvy in Linux. I'm very impressed with all of your work and with the work of the MythTV project group. Great Job! :D

--bbutler