View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:21 pm 
I had another post around here where I was doing some adjustments in the dB

During that I had to run away for a bit.

While away my second slave backend would run schedule recordings. However, they show they have stopped in the database and in the media library, but literally the actual recording never stops, they will continue to record until you physically stop that backend. Another item the wife found this last week while watching the above item most of our recordings contain a full Zap2it type listing of the details for the program and others do not. (This is somewhat random from what I can see so far.) she was deleting all of the run away recordings after they had watched the particular recording they were after since some of these were like 12-15 gig in size, i.e. regular show plus 7 or 8 hours of extra tagged on the end.

All of the runaways were on my sbe2 box which house a pvr 500 as tuner 3 and 4. it appears that all of the incomplete program details were also in the shows that were recorded there.

Solution:

I found that the Hardware Timeclock on this box was dated 8 March when in acutality it was 8 April.

I searched out chaning time clocks and found this Knoppmythwiki article.
http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php? ... GuideIsOff
While my Program Guide wasn't off, it would start ontime, but for some reason it would just run. I have fixed the clocks and everyone seems happy now.

Lots of great resources out here.

SBE: AMD Dur1800, 512M, PVR500