View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:04 pm 
A private person has hacked at least one satellite, and sends out illegal signals (beams) over a large part of the world. The signals make people behave physical different than normal. The illegal satellite signals may have started around 6. of June 2005.

About the hacker
He could be from Portugal or Spain

The hacker was observed on a police station in Madrid in Spain in June 2005. It was probably the police district which is called San Blas, and the name of the police chef is Benito. The hacker talked with at least one policeman there. It is possible that the hacker discussed the satellite hacking with the police. It is in fact possible that the hacker admitted the satellite hacking. Anyway, the police has not arrested him yet.

The hackers motive for hacking satellites is probably to read the mind and thoughts of USAs president George W. Bush.

The hacker probably believes:
1. Pentagon was hit by a missile the 11. september 2001.
2. The planes which hit the Twin Towers in New York, were remote controlled.
3. There were explosives in Twin Towers and World Trade Center number 7.
4. President Bush let the terror happen on purpose.
5. It was Mossad or CIA which made the terror.
6. The war in Iraq is to make a larger Israel.

The hacker could very well be from Portugal or Spain. Identification of the hacker and his friend:
1: The hacker: Slim, with carismatic eyes, kind of natural "silver hair", the hair is a little bit long, he uses dungaree trousers, he is maybe around 180 cm tall. He has a kind of portuguese or spanish look.
2. His friend: Blond, normal looking, maybe around 175 cm tall, not slim, not fat. Probably he was at the airport in Berlin in Germany in June 2005.
Both of these two were at the police station of Policia de Madrid San Blas in Madrid in Spain in June 2005.

The hacker is very intelligent. He is very interested in principles. It is quite possible that he has told friends about the idea of hacking a satellite to read the thoughts of president Bush.

There are at least three visible effects of the illegal signals:

1. People use their hands more to touch their faces, cheeks, chins, mouths and their heads in general. Here are some examples of hand movements which have increased in frequency:

The person on the left on the photo and the person on the right on the photo make these kind of hand movements which have increased because of illegal satellite signals:
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/ ... addam1.jpg

The judge in the trial against Saddam Hussein:

These kinds of hand movements are not necessarily unnatural, but they appear more often now, because of the illegal satellite signals. It seems to be that people who relax physically, for example Saddam Hussein and the other accused in the Baghdad trial, react more visibly on the satellite signals which lead to more hand movements to the face. Also for example politicians which sit in parliaments and listen to speeches, seem to react more visibly on the signals which increase the frequency of these mentioned hand movements.

2. Another effect from these satellite signals is that people blink more with their eyes than before. It is especial easy to observe this on news reporters and news presenters on television, for example on tv channels like Bloomberg and Sky News. People who are concentrated, for example news presenters, react quite visibly on those satellite signals which increase more blinking with their eyes.

3. People move more staccato then normal. Peoples movements are not so soft as normal. This is also a result of illegal satellite signals.

One satellite is enough to cover a large part of the planet with satellite signals (beams). The person who has hacked one or more satellites, can send much more dangerous signals than he does now. By using satellites, he can probably kill a large part of the population on the earth in a few seconds. To have satellites in space is extremely risky and dangerous.

The person which has hacked one or more satellites, probably uses private equipment to reach the satellites directly. Then the companies, which are technical responsible for the satellites, do not observe the hacking.

Normal satellite signals are so large that they do not get into the brains of human beings. But the hacker sends very fine small signals which enter inside peoples brains. These signals then hit nerve systems or functions systems in peoples brains. Then the hacker can make human beings behave different than normal. The illegal satellite signals are so fine (high-resolution) that they enter through the brain cranium and metal.

If you observe the increase in the mentioned hand movements, the increase of the eye-blinking or the unnatural staccato movements , you can report it to:

Interpol
http://www.interpol.net/

The Swedish government
http://www.regeringen.se/

The Norwegian government
http://www.odin.no/

The Spanish government
http://www.la-moncloa.es/default.htm

Image Satellite

For a few more photos and more information you can look here:
http://www.geocities.com/hackedsatellit ... rsion.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:27 pm 
Can I pick these signals up with my PC3000HD? And if so, what scripts do I need to burn to DVD? And can I transcode down to an iPod? That would be handy for controlling minds right here in my own town. Although, just having it on my TV would be a plus, as I could induce my kids to do their homework.
Do you have any special modeline recommendations for output on DVI? And will a pre-recorded signal get me out of traffic problems? I've tried "these aren't the droids you're looking for", as well as a fairly good "imperius curse", with no success. But this may be just the ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:30 pm 
:roll:

At least you posted in the right forum... WAY OFF ANY TOPIC.

Since metal won't block this brain control my tin foil helmet is useless.

Help!!! must touch face, and blink...

Post subject: And......
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:00 am 
they're coming to take me away ha ha! They're coming to take me away HO HO! Hee Hee! HA HA

:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:10 am 
Quote:
The hackers motive for hacking satellites is probably to read the mind and thoughts of USAs president George W. Bush.

Really? I've yet to see any evidence that George Bush has either a mind, or thoughts...

But I suppose he could be keeping them really well hidden...

:lol:

Mephi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:56 pm 
Dragon will protect you from mind-control satellite signals, so buy one today!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:07 pm 
cansouth wrote:

2. Another effect from these satellite signals is that people blink more with their eyes than before. It is especial easy to observe this on news reporters and news presenters on television, for example on tv channels like Bloomberg and Sky News. People who are concentrated, for example news presenters, react quite visibly on those satellite signals which increase more blinking with their eyes.

huh. more blinking with 'their eyes' ... as opposed to blinking with their what exactly?

I've heard of other body parts winking, but not blinking...