View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:02 am 
Microsoft MCE keyboard / Remote firmware update
Microsoft has a firmware update for the keyboard/remote/IR-USB Hardware. If you have one of the first one out they didn't work with the 2 IR senders and had some type of buffer over run. I can't remember if the updated flash helped key response time. My keyboard was a MCE Edition v1.0 . My original firmware was 5.1.260.2825 7-1-2001 my current firmware installed is 6.0.5308.17 6-21-2005. If anybody preforms a firmware update could you post your before and after versions for me. Look in Systems / Device Manager / HID devices for the version. You can post firmware versions to this topic until the end of 2007. Microsoft dos not publish it's firmware versions and it would be nice to know if they change. To update firmware you have to install Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 in a working MCE system and this will flash the MCE hardware if it needs it. Vista may also do it but I haven't seen any documentation there. Google MCE firmware update.

TVBox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:40 pm 
karlec wrote:
TVBox wrote:
simon
I downloaded the source, 42meg over dial up is painful.

I had errors when I ran tar. Is this an ignorable error or is it a bad download of the source code?
Code:
> cd /root/
> dpkg -i linux-source-2.6.18-chw-13_2.6.18-chw-13-10.00.Custom_all.deb
Selecting previously deselected package linux-source-2.6.18-chw-13.
(Reading database ... 81326 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13281 (from linux-source-2.6.18-chw-13_2.6.18-chw-13-10.00.Custom_all.deb) ...
Setting up linux-source-2.6.18-chw-13 (2.6.18-chw-13-10.00.Custom) ...

> cd /usr/src
> tar xjvf linux-source<tab>
bash: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
bash: -c: line 0: `tar xjvf linux-source<tab>'

TVBox

TVBOX,

I got the same message,you need to specify the name of the file (kernel) that you are unpacking. that seemed to have worked for me.

The <tab> above is not meant to be typed but means to press the Tab key to autocomplete the filename.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:53 pm 
TVBox wrote:
When I installed my other hard drive it had a good working copy of R5D1 on it so I am going to use it because it has the kernel source installed.

Code:
> cd /root/mod_mce/
> ls
Makefile
install.sh
mod_mce.c
mod_mce.patch

> make
make -C /lib/modules/2.6.17-chw-8/build SUBDIRS=/root/mod_mce modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kernel-source-2.6.17-chw-8'
  CC [M]  /root/mod_mce/mod_mce.o
  Building modules, stage 2.
  MODPOST
  CC      /root/mod_mce/mod_mce.mod.o
  LD [M]  /root/mod_mce/mod_mce.ko
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-source-2.6.17-chw-8'

> patch mod_mce.c mod_mce.patch
patching file mod_mce.c
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
patch: **** unexpected end of file in patch at line 3

I run the make file comand and everything went ok but the patch is still causing me problems. I keep thinking that I need to unpack something else. The line in the driver patch changed from 18 to 17 > #if LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,17)

I thought that we'd established that mod_mce.c only needs fixing (patching) if kernel version was 2.6.18? Since R5D1 appears to be 2.6.17 then usb_input.h should exist rather than usb/input.h.

Also there is no point building the mod_mce module and then patching the source code (mod_mce.c) afterwards. 'patch' should be done before 'make'.

However your 'patch' process is broken and looking at the error I suspect it's the patch file, mod_mce.patch, that's the problem. How did you create it? Create by hand manually typing data or cut 'n' paste from these posts? If the former I'd suspect a typo and if the latter possibly newline characters - Windows vs. Linux.

TVBox wrote:
Where are the error logs for this stuff located. I checked about 10 different files and struck out

The "error log" is the output from 'make' - it isn't logged unless you pipe it to a file (ie. 'make > error.log').

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 am 
Simon
I was led astray for awhile. R5D1 with kernel 2.6.17-chw8 has input.h. but it is in the wrong location that the (make) command looks for. It also has /usr/src/kernel-source-2.6.17-chw-8/include/linux/usb_input.h
in the correct location. You are right you do not need the patch for R5D1. The build process went ok. What are the correct commands to run the install.sh file? I have tried to run install -c and other versions from the help file but I struck out.
i
Code:
install -c
install: too few arguments
Try `install --help' for more information.

Back to the R5E50 version
Quote:
However your 'patch' process is broken and looking at the error I suspect it's the patch file, mod_mce.patch, that's the problem. How did you create it? Create by hand manually typing data or cut 'n' paste from these posts? If the former I'd suspect a typo and if the latter possibly newline characters - Windows vs. Linux.

I use Webmin file manager to create my file. I cut and pasted out of the post. I fixed my patch mod_mce.c mod_mce.patch errors by adding a return to the last line. The patch file now works. I still have bugs in my source code / links / so it will not make.
TVBox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:34 am 
TVBox wrote:
I was led astray for awhile. R5D1 with kernel 2.6.17-chw8 has input.h. but it is in the wrong location that the (make) command looks for. It also has /usr/src/kernel-source-2.6.17-chw-8/include/linux/usb_input.h
in the correct location. You are right you do not need the patch for R5D1. The build process went ok. What are the correct commands to run the install.sh file? I have tried to run install -c and other versions from the help file but I struck out.
i
Code:
install -c
install: too few arguments
Try `install --help' for more information.

I suspect that the 'install' you're running above is not the install.sh script but some other program as it doesn't a) need any arguements, or b) provide help.

To use the script you need to type

Code:
# ./install.sh

TVBox wrote:
Back to the R5E50 version
Quote:

I use Webmin file manager to create my file. I cut and pasted out of the post. I fixed my patch mod_mce.c mod_mce.patch errors by adding a return to the last line. The patch file now works. I still have bugs in my source code / links / so it will not make.

OK glad the patch file is now working for you though it sounds like you still have some issues to work through before the module will compile.

I've been in communication with the module's author and he's confirmed that lirc_mod_mce is the driver to use if you also want the remote to work. This supports my experiences of trying both mod_mce and lirc_mod_mce where lirc_mod_mce is the driver that is auto-loaded in preference to mod_mce.

I've also logged three bug reports that relate to incorrect version of kernel required to compile these modules and provided the patch files so hopefully the source will be updated and we won't need to patch it before compiling.

HTH

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:38 pm 
Simon
I read your posts at Sourceforge.
Quote:
I've also logged three bug reports that relate to incorrect version of kernel required to compile these modules and provided the patch files so hopefully the source will be updated and we won't need to patch it before compiling.

I am glad to see you reported the the kernel version issue. I was planning to do that also when I was more competent about what I was talking about. Not having a patch is one more step to simplify the install. I would like to see this project with a install script or included in KM so you could pick a keyboard option when the MCE remote is chosen. I came to the realization a while ago that we had to use the lirc_mod_mce driver. The reason I continued to work on the mod_mce was that is was a less complicated to learn on. When something doesn't work I know that the lirc has nothing to do with it.

I conquered the install command. Install can not be called from inside a directory. permissions were also a problem so I "777" it. The simple things kill me.
Code:
 /root/mod_mce/install.sh

It installed with permission 644 /lib/modules/2.6.17-chw-8/kernel/drivers/mod_mce.ko like the install file says it should. I rebooted and Keyboard dos not work but the remote still dos.

I have modprode mod_mce and lsmod shows the module is loaded.
Code:
/sbin/modprobe -v mod_mce
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17-chw-8/kernel/drivers/mod_mce.ko

> lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
mod_mce                11012  0

After this I have tried rebooting and unplugging the USB but the keyboard and the remote dos not work.

Simon Quote:
Quote:
I'm not quite sure how I've got here as I'd compiled both mod_mce and lirc_mod_mce (since mod_mce wasn't working) after making the usb_input.h -> usb/input.h change.

I may have hit the same stumbling point as you did. I will switch over and start working on lirc_mod_mce and see if i have any better luck.

Thanks
TVBox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 am 
simonflood wrote:

Florian, the developer of mod-mce, has now released version 0.1.4 of lirc_mod_mce that includes the fix for using usb/input.h with kernel 2.6.18 (which KnoppMyth R5E50 uses). This means that the source no longer has to be patched before compiling. :D

The steps for getting lirc_mod_mce 0.1.4 working with KnoppMyth R5E50 (kernel 2.6.18-chw-13) are therefore

Code:
# cd /tmp/
# wget http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mod-mce/lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2
# tar jxf lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2
# cd lirc_mod_mce/
# make
# cp lirc_mod_mce.ko /lib/modules/2.6.18-chw-13/misc
# depmod -a

and after unplugging and replugging the MS USB receiver the MCE keyboard should now work! :D

HTH

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 am 
I purchased one of these keyboards before doing the research. Bad impulse buy I know.

I installed the linux source code per Cecil's instructions easy enough, but lirc_mod_mce wont compile. To get passed the first hump, I had to modify kcompat.h from
Code:
#include linux/i2c.h>

to

Code:
#include </usr/src/linux/include/linux/i2c.h>

Now it gets further along but references a missing file.

Code:
root@myth:/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce# make
make -C /lib/modules/2.6.18-chw-13/build SUBDIRS=/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.18-chw-13'
  CC [M]  /home/matt/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.o
In file included from /home/matt/lirc_mod_mce/kcompat.h:220,
                 from /home/matt/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.c:73:
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/i2c.h:32:26: error: linux/i2c-id.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_module_/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.18-chw-13'
make: *** [default] Error 2
root@myth:/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce# find /usr/src/linux/ -name i2c-id.c
root@myth:/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce#

I then modified the i2c.h file to point to the absolute path of i2c-id.h and it turns out that is actually a broken symlink
Code:
root@myth:/home/matt/lirc_mod_mce# ls -l /usr/src/linux/include/linux/i2c-id.h
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root src 55 Sep 22 08:54 /usr/src/linux/include/linux/i2c-id.h -> /root/v4l-dvb-1387dc197077/linux/include/linux/i2c-id.h

crys.

This attempt was made on R5F27.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:28 pm 
Site Admin
Get the tip of v4l/dvb and make kernel-links. I've a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'll try and remember this for future releases. You can find the "tip" here: http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/archive/tip.tar.bz2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:42 pm 
cecil wrote:
Get the tip of v4l/dvb and make kernel-links. I've a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'll try and remember this for future releases. You can find the "tip" here: http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/archive/tip.tar.bz2

Thanks Cecil. As always you ROCK! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:50 am 
mcdrama
did you ever get the keyboard working in R5F27
TVBox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:42 pm 
I am glad people have been able to get this to work. I just tried on R5F27 following Simons instruction but unfortunately it doesn't work at all now (before most of the buttons on the side "just worked"). Here is how it looks:

Code:
sh-3.1$ su
Password:
root@mythtv:/tmp# cd /tmp/
root@mythtv:/tmp# wget http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mod-mce/lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2
--19:14:19--  http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mod-mce/lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2
           => `lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2'
Resolving kent.dl.sourceforge.net... 212.219.56.167
Connecting to kent.dl.sourceforge.net|212.219.56.167|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 20,246 (20K) [application/x-bzip2]

100%[====================================>] 20,246        83.21K/s             

19:14:20 (83.15 KB/s) - `lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2' saved [20246/20246]

root@mythtv:/tmp# tar jxf lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2

root@mythtv:/tmp# tar jxf lirc_mod_mce-0.1.4.tar.bz2

# cd lirc_mod_mce/
# ls

COPYING  Makefile  kcompat.h  lirc.h  lirc_dev.h  lirc_mod_mce.c

# make
make -C /lib/modules/2.6.18-chw-13/build SUBDIRS=/tmp/lirc_mod_mce modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.18-chw-13'
  CC [M]  /tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.o
  Building modules, stage 2.
  MODPOST
WARNING: "lirc_register_plugin" [/tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "lirc_get_pdata" [/tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "lirc_unregister_plugin" [/tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.ko] undefined!
  CC      /tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.mod.o
  LD [M]  /tmp/lirc_mod_mce/lirc_mod_mce.ko
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.18-chw-13'

# cp lirc_mod_mce.ko /lib/modules/2.6.18-chw-13/misc
# depmod -a

I assume it has to do with the warnings in during the 'make'. I am not sure where to start, I am still pretty new. I assumed I did not need the kernel source, as I thought that was just for the patch. Am I wrong, is there something else. I will keep reading.

Thanks
JJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 pm 
roofchop wrote:
I assume it has to do with the warnings in during the 'make'. I am not sure where to start, I am still pretty new. I assumed I did not need the kernel source, as I thought that was just for the patch. Am I wrong, is there something else. I will keep reading.
Thanks
JJ

Run
Code:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

and post your information about your receiver device.
Mine looks like this below, your can differ depending on hardware.
Code:
T:  Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#=  2 Spd=12  MxCh= 0
D:  Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=16 #Cfgs=  1
P:  Vendor=0471 ProdID=0815 Rev= 0.00
S:  Manufacturer=Philips
S:  Product=eHome Infrared Transceiver
S:  SerialNumber=PH00FhAN
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=100mA
I:* If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=ff Prot=ff Driver=lirc_mod_mce
E:  Ad=01(O) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=  16 Ivl=1ms
E:  Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=  16 Ivl=1ms

Run
Code:
lsmod

and post your information about "lirc_dev"
mine looks like
Code:
lirc_dev               16388  1 lirc_mod_mce

The MCE keyboard is composed of two different sections, The keyboard keys and the remote keys. The remote keys are all the keys that match the keys found on the remote control. These operate off of lirc. The keyboard functions off of the Microsoft IR keyboard protocol. They are two different animals in one package.

Are you using any remote other than the mce remote control that comes with the IR receiver?

TVBox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm 
First of all thanks for the help, I have been trying to get this keyboard to work for a year with ubuntu edgy and fiesty but could never make it work.

Ok, I ended up doing a complete reinstall yesterday, as things seemed worse than before I tried to fix anything. I reran all the commands today with the same result. no functioning keys on the keyboard.

I have a few different recievers (unfortunately only one with me, I just moved) here is the output of
Code:
# cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

T:  Bus=02 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=01 Cnt=02 Dev#=  4 Spd=12  MxCh= 0
D:  Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=16 #Cfgs=  1
P:  Vendor=0471 ProdID=0815 Rev= 0.00
S:  Manufacturer=Philips
S:  Product=eHome Infrared Transceiver
S:  SerialNumber=PH000npy
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=100mA
I:  If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=ff Prot=ff Driver=lirc_mceusb2
E:  Ad=01(O) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=  16 Ivl=1ms
E:  Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=  16 Ivl=1ms

I was using another ir reciever with an MS mouse. I removed that and am now using a wired mouse and keyboard.

Here is the output of
Code:
#lsmod

lirc_dev               16772  3 lirc_mceusb2,lirc_imon,lirc_mod_mce

After reading some posts on the sourceforge page I tried removing the lirc_mceusb2 with

Code:
rmmod lirc_mceusb2

This removed lirc_mceusb2 from the list but didn't change anything. When I unplugged and plugged this showed up in my xterm window

Code:
Message from syslogd@mythtv at Sun Feb 10 19:32:23 2008 ...
mythtv kernel: kernel BUG at fs/sysfs/symlink.c:88!

mythtv kernel: invalid opcode: 0000 [#1]

mythtv kernel: ------------[ cut here ]------------

mythtv kernel: PREEMPT SMP

mythtv kernel: CPU:    0

mythtv kernel: EIP is at sysfs_create_link+0x10f/0x120

mythtv kernel: eax: e0e75488   ebx: 00000000   ecx: 00000000   edx: db5819a0

mythtv kernel: esi: da17ed80   edi: da17ed88   ebp: d4b363c0   esp: db7a9c4c

mythtv kernel: ds: 007b   es: 007b   ss: 0068

mythtv kernel: Process khubd (pid: 1881, ti=db7a8000 task=db03d630 task.ti=db7a8
000)

mythtv kernel: Stack: d4b36b40 da13d8d0 00000000 da17ed80 00000000 da17ed80 da17
ed88 d4b363c0

mythtv kernel:        c02f8052 dbf875c0 da17ed80 da17ed88 da17ed88 da17ed80 e10d
a79c dbf875c0

mythtv kernel: Code: ff ff ff 8b 44 24 28 50 e8 5f 54 14 00 8b 7c 24 0c 8b 07 50
 e8 93 9f fb ff 5f 58 8b 74 24 08 56 e8 87 9f fb ff 59 e9 39 ff ff ff <0f> 0b 58
 00 2d 19 58 c0 e9 06 ff ff ff 90 90 90 90 8b 44 24 10

mythtv kernel: EIP: [<c01b279f>] sysfs_create_link+0x10f/0x120 SS:ESP 0068:db7a9
c4c

mythtv kernel:        c035b5b2 e0e75488 da17ed88 d4b363c0 da17edd8 dbf875c0 0000
0000 d4b363c0

mythtv kernel: Call Trace:
mythtv kernel: Call Trace:

I also noticed that when I tried the first command (cat /proc/bus/usb/devices) after this it would just hang. Until I rebooted and then lirc_mceusb2 would return. I also noticed it else where on the list. I am not really sure what to do next. Help would be very appreciated. I will leave you with my entire output from lsmod.

JJ

edit: after a couple of reboots, lirc_mceusb2 has returned and the media keys work. Also, using irw also only recognizes the media keys.

Code:
sh-3.1$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
radeon                122912  3
drm                   120344  4 radeon
autofs4                21124  0
ipv6                  248096  23
af_packet              24072  2
fuse                   40340  0
pcmcia                 33964  0
yenta_socket           26892  0
rsrc_nonstatic         14592  1 yenta_socket
pcmcia_core            36632  3 pcmcia,yenta_socket,rsrc_nonstatic
video                  17540  0
thermal                14984  0
sbs                    16040  0
processor              28776  1 thermal
i2c_ec                  8064  1 sbs
fan                     7556  0
container               7296  0
button                  9104  0
battery                11908  0
ac                      7812  0
unionfs                76196  0
sbp2                   23816  0
ohci1394               34480  0
ieee1394              287064  2 sbp2,ohci1394
usb_storage            79168  0
ohci_hcd               22020  0
cx88_vp3054_i2c         6400  0
cx8802                 18180  0
cx88xx                 60328  1 cx8802
saa7134_dvb            18188  0
saa7134               121420  1 saa7134_dvb
joydev                 11968  0
tsdev                  10176  0
evdev                  11776  0
ir_kbd_i2c             10896  1 saa7134
video_buf_dvb           8452  1 saa7134_dvb
lirc_imon              18180  0
tda1004x               18180  1 saa7134_dvb
lirc_mceusb2           14980  1
nvram                  11272  0
dvb_bt8xx              18308  0
dvb_core               75564  2 video_buf_dvb,dvb_bt8xx
bt878                  12536  1 dvb_bt8xx
bttv                  174772  2 dvb_bt8xx,bt878
lirc_mod_mce           17924  0
lirc_dev               16772  3 lirc_imon,lirc_mceusb2,lirc_mod_mce
video_buf              23812  6 cx8802,cx88xx,saa7134_dvb,saa7134,video_buf_dvb,bttv
ir_common              33540  4 cx88xx,saa7134,ir_kbd_i2c,bttv
compat_ioctl32          5120  2 saa7134,bttv
btcx_risc               7816  3 cx8802,cx88xx,bttv
usbhid                 51424  0
wm8775                  8844  0
cx25840                28176  0
serio_raw               9348  0
ivtv                  130624  2
saa7115                18064  0
msp3400                31392  0
tuner                  42912  0
tea5767                 9092  1 tuner
tda8290                14596  1 tuner
tuner_simple           11912  1 tuner
mt20xx                 15368  1 tuner
firmware_class         11648  7 pcmcia,saa7134_dvb,tda1004x,dvb_bt8xx,bttv,cx25840,ivtv
i2c_algo_bit           12296  4 cx88_vp3054_i2c,cx88xx,bttv,ivtv
cx2341x                14340  1 ivtv
tveeprom               17936  3 cx88xx,bttv,ivtv
videodev               29184  6 cx88xx,saa7134,bttv,ivtv
v4l2_common            18688  11 cx88xx,saa7134,bttv,wm8775,cx25840,ivtv,saa7115,msp3400,tuner,cx2341x,videodev
v4l1_compat            17668  4 saa7134,bttv,ivtv,videodev
ehci_hcd               32520  0
uhci_hcd               24204  0
usbcore               111364  9 usb_storage,ohci_hcd,lirc_imon,lirc_mceusb2,lirc_mod_mce,usbhid,ehci_hcd,uhci_hcd
snd_intel8x0           32156  0
snd_ac97_codec         94116  1 snd_intel8x0
snd_ac97_bus            6144  1 snd_ac97_codec
snd_pcm_oss            42912  0
snd_mixer_oss          18176  1 snd_pcm_oss
snd_pcm                69380  3 snd_intel8x0,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm_oss
snd_timer              22404  1 snd_pcm
intel_agp              23324  1
agpgart                29656  2 drm,intel_agp
snd                    47588  6 snd_intel8x0,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore              11360  1 snd
snd_page_alloc         11784  2 snd_intel8x0,snd_pcm
i2c_i801               11020  0
i2c_core               20864  22 i2c_ec,cx88_vp3054_i2c,cx88xx,saa7134_dvb,saa7134,ir_kbd_i2c,tda1004x,dvb_bt8xx,bttv,wm8775,cx25840,ivtv,saa7115,msp3400,tuner,tea5767,tda8290,tuner_simple,mt20xx,i2c_algo_bit,tveeprom,i2c_i801
parport_pc             39140  0
parport                34504  1 parport_pc
8250_pnp               12544  0
8250                   24708  1 8250_pnp
serial_core            20864  1 8250
shpchp                 35876  0
pci_hotplug            31560  1 shpchp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:05 pm 
Which remote do you plan on using . The MCE or Imon. Is the Imon a USB receiver or some other form of hardware?

TVBox

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next