View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:55 am 
So, I autoscanned all my OTA digital channels and manually added the xml ids to the new channels (which are in format 21, 51, 71...) to match the datadirect channels (2-1, 5-1, 7-1...) and this works for the next 2 or 3 days. So for the next 2 or 3 days 51 has the same data as 5-1. But, in the database, for the next n dates, the dvb scanned channels have no data even though their dashed counterparts do.

I finally just wrote a script to fix up my db, which is also nice for the channel that has no datadirect info (it's schedule is identical to its analogue counterpart so I just copy that data).

Has anyone else seen this behaviour, where the xmlids look like they're only honoured for a couple of days worth of data? I don't have EIT turned on for those channels since the data isn't reliable.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:50 am 
Maybe this is related to the issues with the built-in mythfilldatabase running? I think I saw this on my setup once. In the interface, it would look like a day's worth of "Unknown" data. When I added a manual cronjob to run mythfilldatabase at some later time, it seemed to work. Let me find the thread for this and you can read up to see if it helps you out.

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3962

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:47 pm 
Hmmm, well I was running it twice so maybe that'll fix it. It's strange though, cause it would have entries in the database for all the m_n type channels from 3/30 - 4/10 for instance, but only data for the scanned channels (mn) from 3/30 - 4/1. I guess I'll know tomorrow morning.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:51 am 
Yes, that was it. Thank you. Now I only need to run my script to copy the analogue channel's info into its digital counterpart for the one that isn't in datadirect.

Amy