View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 pm 
This is an interment problem but I have a either dark line, or jittery video across the top of my screen maybe 2" wide when I select a channel on my PVR-350. If I exit and then select the channel again it is ok.

I also get recordings that are the same way so that would eliminate a video driver issue. This started when I upgraded to 7.3 and still have the same problem in 7.4

I am also experiencing long delays while changing channels, and many "Error opening jump program file buffer" when selecting Watch TV. Not sure if they are related but could be.

Has any one seen this or have a fix?

Thanks,

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 am 
sounds like you are underscanning the picture. what you are seeing is timecode at the top of the screen. I'm not sure what is causing this but I wanted to give you some key words to search for.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:50 am 
Thanks for the reply. Did some searching but still haven't come up with anything. I feel that it is a 0.25.2 Mythtv issue in the way it handles the PVR350. Channel switching on my HDHomerun works fine.

As I said before I am also experiencing long delays when switching to channels to or on the PVR350. When it does work even after the channel change it takes up to 20 sec before it actually displays the video on the new channel ( while waiting it shows a still shot of the previous channel but I can hear sound from the new channel.

If I get an "Error opening jump program file buffer" which happens 50% of the time. Then I can't get to the card without rebooting. If I look at the backend status it says that it's watching live TV on the channel I tried to tune or change to.

Really getting frustrated.

Tim