View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:42 pm 
I'm migrating the mysql database and recorded programs from Knoppmyth R5E50 to LinHES 6.03 . I followed the instructions from the following website to migrate the mysql database from the old box to the new box and it worked without any problems the first time: http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/tips/migr ... dings.html . However, after I did this initial migration I didn't put the new LinHES box into service because I was still tweaking it. I'm now at the point where I want to migrate the data to the new box again. A large portion of this data has changed over the last few months. I followed the steps in the link above and not all of the data comes over. Specifically, the recorded shows in the in the "Media Library->watch recordings" section of Mythtv are still from the 1st migration. However the "Manage recording->upcoming recordings" and "Manage recording->previously recorded" data is from the 2nd migration.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions as to how I could migrate this data to the new LinHES box for the 2nd/3rd time, correct what is being displayed in "Media Library->watch recordings", or point me to a link where I may be able to find a solution?

Thanks for your help on this!