View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm 
I have been merrily going along for a month with the latest version of LinHES and my new HD-PVR. I just realized that I am unable to delete my old recordings from my previous tuner card (PVR-150). If I delete them a few minutes later they come back!

I looked around on the web and all I found on this topic was related to permissions. I checked and found that some of the files in /myth/tv were mythtv:users instead of mythtv:mythtv. I changed that and it seemed to help some. Some recordings will delete and some will not. I found a post that recommended changing permissions for this directory to 666 and tried that also. Some recordings just come back like zombies and I do not see anything in the mythbackend log relating to this problem.

Anyone have any ideas? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm 
I had a similar problem a while back you can see if this solution helps you. http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

Delete the actual video files in TV then

Quote:
You can use webmin to edit the data in the db. As you are new, that is probably the best way. Sorry, I don't have a step by step as I've not had a need to do this myself.

Fire up webmin, take a look at the mythconverg db, it is probably the recorded table you want to take a look at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 am 
Had a similar problem, http://knoppmyth.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20338.

This was only done for my myth2 mount, which is only recorded shows. This is my second drive in storage groups.

Just a note from Tjc
Quote:
This may cause problems with the web interface. There are a couple directory trees under /myth that should be owned by www-data so that less privileged user has access.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:00 am 
I ended up using webmin. I deleted the files and then deleted the entry in the database. That worked!