View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:28 pm 
gizmobay wrote:
seant, on this remote can you program they keys and name them whatever you want or do they have pre-installed templates. This would come in handy instead of having a cheat sheet on the back of my remote. Also, where did you get this remote?

They have that one layout permanently printed on there. I have only ever seen them for sale at radioshack. Not my style because there is no tactile feedback but I did take a look at them way back when and it should cover all of the mythtv functions...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:19 am 
modemboy wrote:
gizmobay wrote:
seant, on this remote can you program they keys and name them whatever you want or do they have pre-installed templates. This would come in handy instead of having a cheat sheet on the back of my remote. Also, where did you get this remote?

They have that one layout permanently printed on there. I have only ever seen them for sale at radioshack. Not my style because there is no tactile feedback but I did take a look at them way back when and it should cover all of the mythtv functions...

Exactly right. But the layout is perfect for myth. I got mine at Best Buy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 pm 
Dunno if anyone is still watching this thread...
I picked up a phillips infrared keyboard specifically to use with my logitech harmony remote. The concept was good, however the logitech factory codes for the keyboard somehow trigger the equivalent of pressing and holding the key down. Oddly, the problem changes to being the equivalent of pressing a key twice if I "learn" the key with the remote.
Logitech is going to finesse the infrared codes for me, but I wanted to check here first in case someone else experienced anything like this!

arri

500gb SATA
1x Plextor PX-M402U
1x HD5000
R5.5 Upgrade from F27

Go to page Previous  1, 2