View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:37 pm 
Hello,
I can't seem to get MPlayer to switch between audio tracks. I rip my DVDs so they have multiple audio tracks, specifically 1 Stereo MP3 track created from the original 5.1ch AC3, the original 5.1ch AC3 audio track, and occasionally a commentary track or two if they're available. Xine can switch between audio tracks if I use the mouse and the gui. Is there any way to do this with the keyboard in either program? I've searched this forum and the web unsuccessfully. The closest thing I found is the MPlayer Documentation which says # should change the audio tracks. I know MPlayer thinks # is supposed to do something because when I launch MPlayer from the command line keys that don't have bindings say "No bind found for key", but # doesn't come up with that. It just continues on its merry way, as if it did what it was supposed to, or isn't supposed to do anything. Any thoughts on the matter would be very helpful. My system is as follows:

R5D1
P4 2.53Ghz
512MB RDRam
ASUS P4T533-C
ATI TV-Wonder Pro
Hauppauge 150
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro

Thanks,
kivid

PS: I originally posted this in KnoppMyth -> Usage/Howto, but now feel this may be a better place for it.