View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject: Thank You Contributors
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:28 pm 
Site Admin
I would like to personally thank all those who donated for, or contributed toward getting the KnoppMyth.Net server and getting it up and running. It has been a little less than 4 days since it began serving R5B7 and it has already provide over 700 copies of the iso. And a special thanks to cesman for providing it.

Thank You All.
Dale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:14 pm 
I'd just like to throw a thanks out there to all the folks who contributed to KnoppMyth and made such a wonderful thing possible. If I could code at all, KnoppMyth would be the project I would make time to contribute to. As it is I am pretty new to Linux itself, but I was able to get KnoppMyth up and running without much trouble at all. My whole family LOVES it and we'll never go back! I just want those whose hard work made mythtv easy to set up to know that, between all the posts of "why doesn't this work?" and "when are you gonna use this instead?", there are deeply appreciate users who have reaped great rewards from that hard work - and who are truely thankful for it! Thanks again!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 pm 
I'll throw my thanks in here as well, again, no skill in the programming area, so I feel like it's difficult to contribute back.

Is there a paypal address that can be donated to? I'd like to toss at least a little bit of something to the people who've put in the hardwork here to coordinate a project this big. Cesman, Please PM me the details if there is an address I can donate a few bucks to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:42 pm 
See the button at the bottom of this page - http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:32 pm 
That's exactly what I was looking for TJC, thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:13 pm 
Even though I am having the slight issue of close caption being recorded improperly, I did send a small donation to the cause.

KnoppMmyth is the best method of having Myth TV. Thanks to the developers for all their diligent work for the past years.

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:30 am 
I find myself not on this forum very often anymore. It's because my KnoppMyth installation works so well that I haven't had the need and have now turned to other pursuits instead. For a while, KnoppMyth was a hobby in itself, but now it just works.

Even my wife and daughter have expressed their appreciation with the system (some things are really hard to say for some people, aren't they?).

I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to all you who are involved in KnoppMyth development and all you who are actively supporting it here on this forum. This is by far the most active and helpful forum I've ever come across!

Thanks all and merry christmas!!

/Chris

FE2: Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H, AthlonX2 4850E 2.5 GHz, 1GB, ASUS GEFORCE 7200GS 256MB
FE3: Asus Eeebox410