View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject: First Anniversary
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:19 am 
Site Admin
Dear Forum Users,

August 8th, 2004 will mark the ‘One-Year Anniversary’ of the launch of KnoppMyth. As you all know, this has been my baby, my pride and joy, a source of challenge and frustration….and very time consuming. But every minute has been worth it. Over the past year, I have received many thank you’s which I sincerely appreciate. The number of users has grown and the information database is still growing to contain a wealth of knowledge from many contributors.

There have been times-- wee hours of the morning—after work or on the weekend—when I have wondered….why am I even bothering to do this? And I must admit, what started out as a project for me to "give back" has evolved into a genuine satisfaction gained from helping others, which is what I would like to continue to do. So, with the start of another year, I know I will be busier than ever. I have been promoted in my career….(the paid one…), and I have even found time to build a relationship with a truly remarkable lady….(yes, us techies do try and have a life) and I plan on going back to school as well. But I can assure you all, that I will continue to be here for you.

I thank you all for being a part of this journey with me. I especially like to thank my collaborator, R. Dale Thomas who has worked just as hard and diligently. So, let each of us do our part to make this the greatest forum ever; post information where it should go, search the forum first, share your findings and help your fellow forum-mates, and together we will accomplish whatever we set our minds to.

Cecil "cesman" Watson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]