View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 pm 
Hi,

Testing is always appreciated. If there is a file that has a problem, just post the full path (including the file name) and i can fix the issue.

Mythweb doesn't like where i put the cover files, so they don't show up. I am planning on fixing this by putting them in the correct location. I don't save the IMDB number, but i guess i could if it gets info from imdb. If there are videos that don't show a yeay post them here and i'll see what i can do.

BigB.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:12 pm 
The script is working better every release. It's doing very well getting the info now and cutting out trash like (#) notes and empty plots or directors. Data seems to be getting properly assigned in the database and new entries properly added.

The problem with folder and cover files is simply the limitations on TVRage or IMDB. TVRage is very hit and miss sometimes. I ran several updtes today with R9 of the script and it got what TVRage had, but TVRage may have an image for Episode 1,2,3 and 6 and skip 4 and 5. They also are not all the same size images, it's just luck of the draw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm 
Worked much better than last time, but it got the following file absolutely completely wrong.

\myth\video\USB\Ocean's 13.avi

and the following it didn't match

\myth\video\USB\Dark Angel\S1 - E03 - Flushed.avi
\myth\video\USB\Dark Angel\S1 - E05 - 411 on the DL.avi

Oh, and all the eps of Smallville S7 it markes as Smallville Season 7...with no further episode info.

Named similar too ...\Smallville\Season 7\Smallville - 07x01 - Bizarro.avi

It's having trouble with a couple other movies I have, but I haven't named the properly, I have a ' - YYYY' (year) suffix on the title, which I'm sure is messing it up, but that's not the scripts fault.

KM: R5.5
CPU: Athlon 3800+
Vid: nvidia 7300GT
Snd: Chaintech av-710
Tuner: PVR150
HD: 1000gb sata + 750gb sata + 500gb usb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm 
Hi Gibble,

Thank you for testing it. The examples you gave should work, i'll check out why when i get a chance.

Titles with a year shouldn't matter, if you could post the ones that fail, i'll try and cater for it.

Repeat after me...
"IT IS THE SCRIPTS FAULT!!!" :-)

My goal is for it to work on content that has not been massaged first. However, i have seen one type of numbering scheme that i won't cater for (yet).

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:31 pm 
bigB wrote:
Hi Gibble,

Thank you for testing it. The examples you gave should work, i'll check out why when i get a chance.

Titles with a year shouldn't matter, if you could post the ones that fail, i'll try and cater for it.

Repeat after me...
"IT IS THE SCRIPTS FAULT!!!" :-)

My goal is for it to work on content that has not been massaged first. However, i have seen one type of numbering scheme that i won't cater for (yet).

BigB.

The ones that didn't work were
Magnum Force - 1973.avi
The Dead Pool - 1988.avi
oh, and I don't think 1408.avi worked either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:47 pm 
Thanks Gibble,

Check out rev 11.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:52 pm 
I might have too old a mythtv version, as I get an error that 'MythTV.pm' can't be found. I can't find it anywhere on the filesystem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:47 pm 
The release TAR contains that file, you can also find it on the SVN. But after that you need to run the script from within the directory that mythvideo-scanner is located. This is on my todo list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:47 pm 
I made that mistake too early on. The module is included in the zip file with mythvideo-scanner.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:58 pm 
Hi All,

Version 1.5 is now released.

Download Here
Release Notes

Thank you for your continued support.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:24 pm 
bigB wrote:
The release TAR contains that file, you can also find it on the SVN. But after that you need to run the script from within the directory that mythvideo-scanner is located. This is on my todo list.

LOL - Appears my extractor program mishandled the file as a tar - Got it now . :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm 
B,
Is is possible the 1.5 code is ignoring the switches? I ran a couple passes Saturday night and even though I specified --getposter and gave a specific path the script ignored both, did my entire video directory and didn't add any posters. Didn't really mess anything up other than the Venture Bros season 1 which is TVRage's fault they have all the episodes names/plots one episode off but it was curious that it didn't add any posters or stick to the path I specified.

Also goofed on my "Movies" directory. Haven't put much in there yet, only 2 movies, but one was already in the database with a cover image, the other was new. It wiped the image off the existing one and didn't get one for the 2nd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 pm 
Hi,

It tested fine on mine. I wonder if there is something wrong with the parameter parser, my script uses "Getopt::Long" for option parsing. what happens when you simply type "./mythvideo-scanner.pl --help" ?

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 pm 
It was a glitch with the download somewhere, I downloaded and extracted again and it worked fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:35 pm 
Still a couple glitches

Ocean's 13.avi keeps being picked up as something called "Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano, La Season 13"

And I noticed this error
Updating DB entry
DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Hara',year = '2000',length = '60' WHERE filename = '/myth/video/USB/Dark Angel/S' at line 1 at ./mythvideo-scanner.pl line 1147.

Also it didn't get
The Dead Pool - 1988.avi
Magnum Force - 1973.avi
You Don't Mess With The Zohan.avi

Think that's all for now :) Keep up the great work! :D

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next