Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 am 
Thanks mate that worked a treat. However I am still getting:
Code:
Grabber: Imdb, Version: 1.1, imdb.pl:
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py:34: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
  from sets import ImmutableSet
when running the script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 am 
I was able to get around this error, however when I run the script it appears to run fine for a while and then get stuck. What happens now is that after a while of working fine it will get into a loop where it will use the data from a TV show I have and put that against all of the remaining videos. The posters are the correct posters but the details are the TV show.

I deleted the TV show and ran it again, but same thing. I have since run the cleaner script and I am running it now to see how it fairs and nope. No good.

[Edit] I cleaned out the video database and removed my TV shows from my Mythbox and the script appears to be running very nicely. There is however a question, it is suppose to look up both tmdb and imdb?

Also I found it could not handle the movie 300, it just searches for the directory up from that or used it for a Series number.[/edit]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:28 pm 
Hi Girkers,

It will search as many internet databases it needs to in order to get "all the details". What defines "all details" is yet to be defined :-)

I had a few issues with what you describe where it reuses the details from the first video. These should be fixed in rev 84.

I'll try and stop those error messages coming from the imdb script.

300 would be a difficult movie to parse. Create a file called 300.nfo, and put its imdb ref in it. If that fails, then use the mythvideo interface.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:14 am 
Great Forum!! I'm Cesar and I'm new here, just browsing for some good stuff and informative posts..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am 
BigB,
I have now moved to LinHES 6.01.0 and running mythtv 0.22 from the testing repo.

I have one odd issue which I don't think is directly due to your script but you may have insight anyway. If I have season where some of the file names are upper case and others are lower case then mythvideo will sort the series in the order of the file name. That is episodes with an upper case first letter will be listed before those with lower case first letters regardless of episode number etc.

Is there a way to prevent this other than renaming my file names?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 am 
I like this script, works 95% of the time for me. This one seems to have stumped it though.

Code:
/myth/video/TV/McBeal/S1/Ally_McBeal-1x01-Pilot.avi
Details ------------------------------
Title: Ally al
 Season: 1
 Episode: 1
 Prematch: al
 Postmatch: Pilot
End ------------------------------
Grabber: Ttvdb, Version: 1.1, ttvdb.py: v1.0.2
! Warning: Series (Ally al) not found
! Warning: Series (Ally al) not found

------------------------------
Grabber: Tmdb, Version: 1.1, tmdb.pl: v0.1.1

Grabber: Tvrage, Version: 1.1, Rev: 74

Title: Ally al
 Season: 1
 Episode: 1
 Prematch: al
 Postmatch: Pilot
Adding DB entry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm 
Hi,

Too Many Secrets, i have added a ticket here http://code.google.com/p/mythvideo-scanner/issues/detail?id=56&colspec=ID%20Type%20Component%20Status%20Priority%20Summary. Will sort that out when i can.

Christ, Interesting. I'm still coming to grips with 0.22 myself. If i find anything, i'll let you know. I have been using the "Movie/TV" metadata view for mythvideo.

bigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am 
just to confirm,

$ ./mythvideo-scanner.pl /path/dir/ --update --getposter

is supposed to update folder.jpg in 'dir' but not in 'path' right? and I do remember reading that --update implies getposter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm 
Hi Copper0,

The latest revision WILL update the folder.jpg in 'dir', and should only update folder.jpg in 'path' if it is a sym link. You will see messages like "Removing old symbolic link: " and "Creating symbolic link: " when this is happening.

I have not fully tested the actions in 'path' though.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 pm 
Hi, I am having a problem getting this script to work. First I ran "make upgrade" then "make install" to install it. I was getting an error so i ran "cpan Text::Levenshtein" to fix that. Is this right? Next, I ran "mythvideo-scanner.pl --getposter". It seems to have found the metadata for my movies quite accurately and printed it to the terminal but when I go into mythvideo none of my metadata has actually been updated. Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks for your help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 pm 
Hi,

To help me, can you post the complete output generated (from start to end) when you run it against one video (just put the complete path to the video as your last option).

Another thing to try is that you may need to exit the frontend completely and then get back in.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 am 
Thanks for the quick reply. Here is the output you requested. I did restart mythfrontend and that didn't help.

Code:
zeghers@basement:~$ mythvideo-scanner.pl --getposter --update "/media/Media/Videos/Movies/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi"
Using settings for basement
Reading MythTV DB settings from: /usr/share/mythtv/mysql.txt
Covers will be downloaded to: '/var/lib/mythtv/coverart'
Seaching for these extensions: avi mpg mpeg mkv mpg avi vob mpeg VIDEO_TS iso img mkv mp4 m2ts evo divx mov qt wmv 3gp asf ogg ogm flv ts
Starting search in '/media/Media/Videos/Movies/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi'

/media/Media/Videos/Movies/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi
Title: Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
 Prematch: Bad Lieutenant
 Poster: /var/lib/mythtv/coverart/Bad_Lieutenant_(2009)_DVDRip_XviD-MAXSPEED_www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi.jpg
 Lenght: 117 minutes
 Plot: Terrence McDonagh, a New Orleans Police sergeant, who starts out as a good cop, receiving a medal and a promotion to lieutenant for heroism during Hurricane Katrina. During his heroic act, McDonagh injures his back and later becomes addicted to prescription pain medication. McDonagh finds himself involved with a drug dealer  who is suspected of murdering a family of African immigrants.
Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi

Grabber: Ttvdb, Version: 1.1, ttvdb.py: v1.0.2
 Not a TV show

Grabber: Tmdb, Version: 1.1, tmdb.pl: v0.1.1
1095217:Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (2009)
    Match Found, ref:1095217.
 Year, Director, Plot, Length, TitleImage, Cast, Title,
Downloading poster to: /var/lib/mythtv/coverart/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi.jpg
Downloading folder image to: /media/Media/Videos/Movies/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED/folder.jpg
Title: Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
 Prematch: Bad Lieutenant
 Title Image: http://images.themoviedb.org/posters/74930/bad_lieutenant_poster_mid.jpg

Poster: /var/lib/mythtv/coverart/Bad Lieutenant (2009) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi.jpg
 Lenght: 121 minutes
 Cast: Nicolas Cage,Val Kilmer,Eva Mendes,Fairuza Balk,Brad Dourif,Jennifer Coolidge,Michael Shannon,Shawn Hatosy,Shea Whigham,Denzel Whitaker,Tom Bower,Xzibit,Irma P. Hall
 Plot: Terrence McDonagh, a New Orleans Police sergeant, who starts out as a good cop, receiving a medal and a promotion to lieutenant for heroism during Hurricane Katrina. During his heroic act, McDonagh injures his back and later becomes addicted to prescription pain medication. McDonagh finds himself involved with a drug dealer  who is suspected of murdering a family of African immigrants.

Updating DB entry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 am 
Hi,

I'm not sure of your setup, but you need to make sure that the covers folder is correctly defined in your frontend. It appears images are being downloaded to "/var/lib/mythtv/coverart", make sure that the frontend is pointing to the same location.

The other thing is, the metadata appears to be already filled, so you probably won't see any change.

Apart from this, i don't have any other suggestions.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 am 
In mythfrontend I have "Directory that holds movie posters:" set to "/var/lib/mythtv/coverart" so I don't see a problem there. When I ran your script the first time it updated all the data, so i used --update so you could see the output when I ran it again. It just seems like mythvideo isn't using the data or it is updating the wrong database file or something. I think my setup is pretty normal. Ubuntu with mythbuntu packages installed. My videos are on a ntfs drive though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 pm 
Hi,

Is the machine that runs the database the same machine that you are executing the script from?

BigB.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next