View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm 
After running mythvideo-scanner, I have a problem. Those that have metadata now shows:

Code:
Playing myth://Videos@192.168.1.7:6543//myth/video/TV/30_Rock/S1/30_Rock_1x02.vob.

which doesn't work.

Without metadata I see
Code:
Playing /myth/video/Star Wars/1-PHANTOM_MENACE.vob.
which does work.

Is this a scanner bug? I haven't set up storage groups for Videos, at least knowingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm 
I see what the problem is. It is the script. I'll get an update out asap.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:41 pm 
Hi,

Should be fixed in current release. Update your source and re-install.

use:
Code:
mythvideo-scanner.pl --update --nolookup
to migrate your current metadata.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 am 
Thanks for the quick reply. I re-installed from the OP instructions and after the Make saw the update regarding the video with no storage groups. The scanner.pl and imdb.pm dates both show 5/17 but the imdb.pm file is
Code:
23611 2010-05-17 22:37 imdb.pm
which is much larger then the old version, I don't know if this is a problem.

Anyway, I still have the same problem. I ran with the --nolookup and without, still no love.

[edit] I deleted the effected entries in table videometadata via webmin, so I'm playing again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm 
Hi Too Many Secrets,

The difference between using a storage group and not, is having the hostname of the machine holding the video in the metadata. The script now checks this, and won't add the hostname if not part of a storage group.

In your case, the hostname had already been added, so my fix wouldn't work for you (sorry).

So are you saying that since you purged the DB of the bad entries the script is now working?

Thanks for your testing and patience.
BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 pm 
Noob question –

I seem to have just about everything working. Got the script, and it ran fine as it populated my videos with things such as plot summary, year, runtime.
One thing I do not have working yet is the cover image. I ran the script with the –getposter option, and sure enough it downloaded pictures for all my videos and saved the in /myth/video/.covers The picture files are named the same as the video files, only with a .jpg at the end. The problem is that even after a system restart, the images are not being displayed with any of the videos. I already ensured that video settings were pointing to the correct location. Any ideas?

The other question is that I ran the script on my BE/FE system. My frontend system upstairs is mounting this video folder at startup. Do I have to run the script again on the frontend system, or should my frontend be able to read the metadata from the backend?

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 pm 
Hi,

First, the easy bit. If you are not running storage groups for your videos (if you don't understand then you probably are not), then you must mount your videos so they appear in the same directory path for all of your frontends (including combined BE/FE), i.e. the frontend up stairs must mount the myth nfs share at /myth. The script should only be run on the BE/FE machine.

If/when you run storage groups, you don't need to mount your videos on the remote frontend, they are streamed from the backend like tv recordings. In this case, you run the script on each machine that has a storage group associated with it, in most cases this would only be your master backend machine.

As for you main problem, i don't really know. Please make sure you are running the latest version of the scripts. The best way to do this is run 'make upgrade' followed by 'make install' in the source directory.

If you are still having problems, try manully viewing the images just in case the actual jpg files are corrupt or invalid.

If you are still having problems, please post some log output from the script.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:34 pm 
BigB

First of all, I failed to mention in my first post how much I appreciate all the work you have put into this scrip. Thank you so much!

Next, I got the frontend all figured out, I just had to mount directly to the myth directory.

With the pictures, I did verify that the Jpg files are actual pictures. I can view them just fine. Here is a portion of the script when I run it. Please note that I deleted all of the posters of this show that were previously in the folder so you could see the script actually downloading an image. Also, I verified that I am running the latest version of the script.

I feel like the problem might be with the symlink folder.jpg. I dont know what that is about.

Code:

/myth/video/Modern Family/Modern.Family.S01E18.HDTV.XviD-NoTV.avi
Found better title in path: Modern Family
Details ------------------------------
Title: Modern Family
 Season: 1
 Episode: 18
 Prematch: Modern Family
 Lenght: 30 minutes
 Plot:  Jay and Mitchell attempt to bond while watching a meteor shower, but things don't go according to plan. Gloria and Cameron try to find something else to occupy their time. Claire and Phil try to help their kids with their school projects.

End ------------------------------
Grabber: Imdb, Version: 2.0, Rev: 115
Modern Family
  Found better match: Modern Family
Looking for: Season 1, Episode 18:
 Length, Year, Plot, Season, Subtitle, Episode, Cast, Title, PosterUrl,
------------------------------
Downloading image
   from: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODI1NzEzNTMxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2NTk4Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY133_.jpg
     to: /myth/video/.covers/Modern.Family.S01E18.HDTV.XviD-NoTV.avi.jpg
  Server Response: 200
Downloading image
   from: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODI1NzEzNTMxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2NTk4Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY133_.jpg
     to:
Removing old symbolic link: /myth/video/folder.jpg
Creating symbolic link: /myth/video/folder.jpg
 Episode: 18
 Subtitle: Starry Night
 Poster Image: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODI1NzEzNTMxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2NTk4Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY133_.jpg
 Cast: Ed O'Neill,Sofía Vergara,Julie Bowen,Ty Burrell,Jesse Tyler Ferguson,Eric Stonestreet,Rico Rodriguez,Nolan Gould,Sarah Hyland,Ariel Winter
 Year: 2009
 Plot:  Jay and Mitchell attempt to bond while watching a meteor shower, but things don't go according to plan. Gloria and Cameron try to find something else to occupy their time. Claire and Phil try to help their kids with their school projects.

Updating DB entry

/myth/video/Modern Family/Modern.Family.S01E15.My.Funky.Valentine.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi
Found better title in path: Modern Family
 Episode: 15
 Postmatch: My Funky Valentine
 Plot:  Jay takes Gloria to see David Brenner. Mitchell and Cameron try to set Manny up on a date. Phil and Claire try to spice things up by going on a romantic getaway.

Grabber: Imdb, Version: 2.0, Rev: 115
Modern Family
  Found better match: Modern Family
Looking for: Season 1, Episode 15:
 Length, Year, Plot, Season, Subtitle, Episode, Cast, Title, PosterUrl,
Downloading image
     to: /myth/video/.covers/Modern.Family.S01E15.My.Funky.Valentine.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi.jpg
Downloading image
     to:
Removing old symbolic link: /myth/video/folder.jpg
Creating symbolic link: /myth/video/folder.jpg
 Episode: 15
 Subtitle: My Funky Valentine
 Postmatch: My Funky Valentine
 Poster Image: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODI1NzEzNTMxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2NTk4Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY133_.jpg
 Cast: Ed O'Neill,Sofía Vergara,Julie Bowen,Ty Burrell,Jesse Tyler Ferguson,Eric Stonestreet,Rico Rodriguez,Nolan Gould,Sarah Hyland,Ariel Winter
 Plot:  Jay takes Gloria to see David Brenner. Mitchell and Cameron try to set Manny up on a date. Phil and Claire try to spice things up by going on a romantic getaway.

Updating DB entry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am 
see latest release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 am 
Its all working now. Thanks Big B!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 pm 
Great work and many thanks on all your effort.

Script seems to ignore the (2005) in the title, other TV series i have on system IE "V (2009)" work without issue so I am confused....

Code:
/myth/video/Tv/Doctor Who (2005)/Season 5/Doctor Who (2005) - S05E02 - The Beast Below.avi
Title: Doctor Who
 Season: 5
 Episode: 2
 Prematch: Doctor Who
 Postmatch: The Beast Below
 Year: 2005
Grabber: Ttvdb, Version: 1.1, ttvdb.py: v1.0.9
 Director, Subtitle, ScreenshotUrl, PosterUrl, Title, FanartUrl, Year, Plot, Length, Season, Episode, BannerUrl, Cast,
Title: Doctor Who
 Season: 5
 Subtitle: The Tomb of the Cybermen (2)
 Prematch: Doctor Who
 Postmatch: The Beast Below
 Poster Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/355-5.jpg
 Screenshot Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/episodes/76107/183241.jpg
 Banner Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/76107-g14.jpg
 Fanart Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/76107-9.jpg
 Lenght: 25 minutes
 Director: Morris Barry
 Cast: Colin Baker, Jon Pertwee, Patrick Troughton, Sarah Sutton, Elizabeth Sladen, William Russell, Jacqueline Hill, Carole Ann Ford, Maureen O'Brien, William Hartnell, Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Bonnie Langford, Mary Tamm, Nicola Bryant, Caroline John, Louise Jameson, Katy Manning, Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Lalla Ward, Paul McGann, Mark Strickson, Shirley Cooklin, George Pastell, Aubrey Richards, Hans de Vries, George Roubicek, Charles Pemberton, Ronald  Lee, Kenneth Seeger
 Year: 1967
 Plot: A team of archaeologists travels to the planet Telos, the home of the Cybermen, to excavate the tombs of the long-extinct cybernetic race. At least, it's assumed that they're extinct. The Doctor isn't sure that the tombs should be disturbed, but he soon comes to suspect that some of the "archaeologists" have an agenda far more dangerous than the team leader, Parry, suspects. In order to find out what the sinister Kleig and Kaftan are really up to, the Doctor helps the archaeologists to enter the tombs – where they find that the Cybermen are only dormant, not dead, and that Kleig and Kaftan intend to revive them. But they have underestimated the power of the Cybermen, and only the Doctor can save the archaeologists from being transformed into Cybermen themselves.

Updating DB entry

And the entry for V (2009)

Code:
/myth/video/Tv/V (2009)/V (2009) - S01E02 - There is No Normal Anymore.avi
Title: V (2009)
 Subtitle: There is No Normal Anymore
 Lenght: 60 minutes
 Director: Yves Simoneau
 Plot: Chad Decker host a debate about the V's. Suspicion arises from FBI investigator Erica who believes that the V's have different intentions to what they claim. Erica and Father Jack find themselves being tracked down by a seeker.

Grabber: Ttvdb, Version: 1.1, ttvdb.py: v1.0.9
 Director, Subtitle, ScreenshotUrl, PosterUrl, Title, Plot, Length, FanartUrl, Year, Season, Episode, BannerUrl, Cast,
Title: V (2009)
 Subtitle: There is No Normal Anymore
 Poster Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/94971-1.jpg
 Screenshot Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/episodes/94971/1189601.jpg
 Banner Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/94971-g7.jpg
 Fanart Image: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/94971-12.jpg
 Lenght: 60 minutes
 Director: Yves Simoneau
 Cast: Elizabeth Mitchell, Morena Baccarin, Scott Wolf, Logan Huffman, Lourdes Benedicto, Joel Gretsch, Morris Chestnut, Alan Tudyk, Brittney Irvin, Jesse Wheeler, Christopher Shyer, David Richmond-Peck, Laura Vandervoort, Charles Mesure
 Plot: Chad Decker host a debate about the V's. Suspicion arises from FBI investigator Erica who believes that the V's have different intentions to what they claim. Erica and Father Jack find themselves being tracked down by a seeker.

Updating DB entry

Im shure its a folder layout/naming issue on my end but what do you think?[/code]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 pm 
Hi,

Thanks for this information. I noticed a few issues when a year is present. The script (ttvdb.pm) should now grab the correct doctor who info for your collection (2005 and not 1967). And not include the year in the title for "V".

I'll add better year discrimination to the other grabbers as required.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 am 
Super Awsome scripts, Works Great.

Thanks a bunch bigB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am 
Hi BigB,

Thanks for all your effort putting this script together. I finally got around to ripping my Green Wing episodes and it picked them right up.

A slight issue though - for me at least - it breaks the original method of downloading metadata. I guess the idea is to put the script in as a crontab but as I use Mythwelcome, I can't guarantee when the box will be on to set the data automagically so I don't really want to rely solely on your script (sorry!)

I'm glad I've got it to work, but should it interfear with the other methods of metadata gathering?

Do you have any pointers to what it might have broken?

Kind regards

Chris

Post subject: error line 62
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm 
I followed the instructions on the first post and got an error at line 62.

The error said
cant locate Text/Levenshtein.pm in @inc ....

What have I done wront?

rkshack

1gb ram
250gb hda
750gb sda
nvidia 6200
central time

Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next