View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:58 pm 
Ok,

So i just installed the latest version of knoppmyth from scratch. I watched it run mythfilldatabase during the installation. It connected, told me my subscription would expire on 8/10/2006, and downloaded all the data for the next week or so. I watched the progress, and observed the speeds. So it was definitely upto something.

Then, when i got into myth, and checked the program guide - its empty! NO DATA for all channels. Same deal with the web interface.

So i waited a few days hoping it would fix itself and download the correct data, but to no avail. So i ran mythfilldatabase manually from the command line, and watched it go through the same procedure again, seemingly correct.

Same sympton: no data. What am i doing wrong, and what steps should i take to diagnose the problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 pm 
- What does this show? (It should be something in the 20,00-30,000 neighborhood)
Code:
mysql mythconverg -sBe "select count(*) from program"

- In mythtv-setup, have you got a "Capture Card" defined and an "Input Connection" from the "Video Source" (channel lineup and listings) to the input you're using on that card?